Reply To: Your Must-know About Health Insurance

Home Forums Your Must-know About Health Insurance Reply To: Your Must-know About Health Insurance


No company. The reason I want it is because I make some extra cash through freelancing and get paid to PayPal. I had to create Chinese PayPal but the fee on bank transfers is pretty bad, 40USD + whatever bank charges for Wire Transfer. As a student this adds up and sometimes eats 20-30% of what I earn doing that. There is option to make transfers to HK bank accounts with no fee at all.

Another question, do you need to have HK resident permit to open personal account there? I would really consider flying there and opening bank account if you don’t need resident permit. I know in China I was able to open Chinese bank account with 30 day temp Visa before I got my student permit.

Also if anyone have experience with how to withdraw money from PayPal in China easiest way I would be glad to hear them. Maybe there is a better way.

Our case studies

Featured case studies