Home › Forums › Cost of a divorce in Japan? › Reply To: Cost of a divorce in Japan?
I am also looking for health insurance that can cover my pre-existing conditions, I have the following pre-existing medical conditions but I should underline that I am in good health otherwise. I have a mostly well balanced vegetarian diet and I exercise regularly:
1. Sleep apnoea (I sleep with a CPAP machine)
2. High blood pressure and high cholesterol treated by medication
3. Diet and exercise controlled Type 2 diabetes (no medication)
4. Enlarge prostrate (my last PSA was 6. I am waiting to do an MRI scan to make sure all is well. I have no signs of any problem otherwise.
5. A few small patches of Psoriasis.
6. I had a heart attack Dec 2010 and had one stent inserted. I am on blood thinning and heart stabilisation medication. I am otherwise in good health and exercise regularly.
I take the following medicaition:
Atorvastin – 20 mg
Bisoprolol – 2.5 mg
Clopidogrel – 75 mg
Candesartan – 2 mg
My weight is: 166 lbs. My BMI is 24.9. My height is: 5ft 8.5 inches.