Hertz Equipment Rental is one of the largest machinery equipment rental companies worldwide. The Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation was founded in 1965 upon a commitment to provide the highest quality products and absolute excellence in service. Hertz Equipment Rental has been servicing customers in North America and Europe during a history spanning more than 40 years. In 2008, Hertz Equipment Rental expanded in China and now has locations in Shanghai, Chengdu and Guangzhou. In addition to having the newest and largest fleet of rental equipment in Mainland China, our goal is to provide quality equipment, top-level service and cost effective mobility solutions to our customer’s equipment needs.
Quality and Value From Coast to Coast
We’ve been highly successful at developing rental and purchase programs by listening to our customers and anticipating their needs. This success has translated into growth that has enabled us to expand our location base and bring our services to even more customers. We now proudly have a network of 290 locations covering the United States and Canada offering all types of rental/purchase programs.
The Hertz Equipment Rental fleet is one of the strongest in the industry. Our product line includes everything from small hand held tools to large earthmovers. While having a wide variety of tools and equipment is important, making sure they are all operating correctly is most important. We understand that our fleet is the cornerstone of our business and we stand behind the quality equipment we rent and sell. We begin by purchasing factory new equipment from the industry’s leading manufacturers for our rental fleet. Each time a rental item is returned to us, our expert technicians thoroughly clean, inspect, and service the item, making it job ready for the next customer. Once the equipment has reached a predetermined number of hours, it is sold to our customers at a tremendous value over purchasing new.
Maintenance is a very important factor in equipment safety, but it is not the only one. Providing the right equipment for the job, safety training, and manufacturer’s safety & instruction manuals is also crucial. Many of our locations also carry a full line of personal and jobsite safety accessories.
Hertz Equipment Rental provides daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals, tools and supplies, as well as new and used equipment for sale. From multi-billion dollar corporate endeavors to weekend homeowner projects, we’re ready to help with quality equipment and top-level service. We can even customize a rental program suited exclusively to meet your needs.
1. All Marketing activities that pertain to the development of new sales opportunities.
2. Develop HERC China marketing plan, branding & equipment promotion strategy as well as the detailed action plans and budget proposal.
3. Lead and monitor the progress of all marketing activities and events in China.
4. Maintain a healthy relationship with the related government organizations and medias.
5. Participate in the related events held by the related rental associations and industrial associations.
6. Organize the promotional rental programs with local Branches and make them to be effective ones.
7. Meet with related government officials to promote rental concept and seek for the support to grow the rental business for HERC in China.
8. Work effectively with the related advertisement companies and vendors to facilitate the required marketing tools.
9. Submit monthly report to Sales & Marketing Director, recapping last month’s activity, successes, issues, market & competitive information.
10. Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition, provide monthly update to the supervisor for key competitors’ fleet information, rate strategies and new competitors etc.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media or Economy.
2. Two years of marketing experience within an MNC. The incumbent should have a good relationship with the related media in the specific industrial segments like shipyard, power generation, petrochemical etc. Experience working in the PR area will be a plus.
3. Knowledge of branding and market promotion.
4. Knowledge of marketing activities like exhibitions, promotional programs & PR activities.
5. Company processes, including credit, sales, and operations.
6. Successfully apply market research and projects follow up techniques and processes.
7. Effectively apply oral and written communication skills with English and Mandarin.
8. Negotiation skill and PR skill.
9. Be flexible to travel at least 30% of the time. Ability to work independently. Creativity. Open minded to try new techniques and ways of doing business.
Apply at: [email protected]